Enjoy the Ride Part 2

This was a thread originally posted on my Twitter @ladydragonfly6. I hope that you enjoy it. (Content is the same with minor corrections to spelling, grammar, punctuation, or formatting.)

*  *  *  *  *

You can feel the car coming to a stop. You dazedly wonder how long the car has been traveling. Five minutes? Ten? Twenty?
You don’t even really care. You’ve been concentrating so hard on trying not to cum. Your cock was already hard from my strokes. The vibrations in your plugged ass had fluctuated from mild to intense and back again and you knew that I was doing it on purpose just to torture you.

You wondered about my little comment about not making a mess. Was that an order not to cum or just a suggestion?
“Hi!” I say in a perky tone. I take in your sweaty, red face and the amount of drool coating your chin. “By the looks of it, you were having a great time in here!”
You nod and shake your head and try to talk around the ball gag. I laugh at your frustration and hook my arm through yours to get you to sit up. You squirm away from me, frantically shaking your head and mumbling around the gag. I take a step back and look intently at your face.

“Are you in any pain?”
You shake your head no.
“Would you like to use your safe word? It’s ok if you have to.”

Another no.

You huff in frustration around the gag and struggle to sit up on your own. In a few minutes you are panting like a rodeo bull from the exertion and flop back and stare at the trunk lid.

I lean in over you and patted your sweaty cheek. “While watching you flop around like a fish was amusing, what exactly do you hope to accomplish?” You snort and huff and glare at me and all I can do is laugh. “I get what it is now,” I say and hook my arm through yours again. I ignore the anger radiating off of you and pull you up until you are sitting on the edge of the trunk. “Are you mad at me?” You shake your head but turn and won’t look at me. I grab your jaw firmly in my hand and turn your face to mine. Your eyes widen as I step even closer and stare you down. “Are you mad at me?” I ask in a low even tone.
No, with a head shake.

“Then let me guess what that pitiful display of tantrum was a moment ago. You felt unmanly because you needed my help to sit up.” You’re sitting perfectly still but your jaw tenses in my grip. “You’re mad because I made you feel like a weak little bitch.” You try to turn away but I hold fast and squeeze harder until you wince in pain.
“First, don’t look away from me while I’m speaking. Second, using my assistance when it’s offered or necessary is not weak. You will learn that it’s showing me that you trust in me and my decisions and my actions in regards to you. Is that understood?” You nod yes and mumble that you’re sorry.

I help you to your feet and start to giggle at the rather large wet spot all over the front of your pants. I poke at it and smile. “Well my pet, it seems you enjoyed the ride after all! You’ve soaked clear through your panties, you naughty girl!” A slow blush creeps up your neck as I release the gag. I wipe the drool from your chin and gently rub your sore jaw. I drape a jacket over your bound wrists.

“I want the truth now. How many times did you cum?”


Your face is burning and you want to hide but you keep your eyes locked on mine. “Three, Mistress.”

“Three? Hmm. Next time we’ll try for five.” I smirk at the shock in your face and slam the trunk closed. I give your ass one swift smack. It’s hard, it stings, it reminds you that you’re still plugged.

“Come along slut, we have things to do.”

Comments

  1. This is hot! Giving Her 100% control of your body is Her pleasure and She will take it without choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He was Hers

A Bit About Me

Enjoy the Ride - Part 5