A Bit About Me

 Welcome into my space. My name is Jenn and I am a domme. As said previously on this blog I go by Lady Dragonfly or Lady D on social media.

I love being a domme. I love being called Goddess or Mistress. I love the fun and the benefits it sometimes brings me. I love telling men "no" when they've often gone through life being told "yes".

I also love saying yes at times. Maybe I should explain.

A few years ago a young man contacted me regarding a foot worship session. After some messaging back and forth, we made arrangements to meet up.

He was attractive, a young professional, and had come from work still in white shirt and tie. We sat on the bed and talked for a bit before he reached down and took one of my feet in his hands. He looked at me, some fear on his face and I nodded at him. For an hour he worshipped my feet with his mouth and hands.  I stroked his hard cock until he came.

After we were cleaned up, he hugged me with tears in his eyes. He thanked me over and over. He later texted me and explained that he had wanted to play with feet for years but had been unable to find someone willing. It wasn't hard to believe considering the small town where we live.

But this...this is what I love the most. The connection we made. The fact that I was able to give him something that he had only fantasized about not only gave me a thrill but filled me with happiness. I love helping men. It's not just sexual arousal I get out of what I do. It's pleasure in helping a man fulfill a fantasy he otherwise would never act upon.

That may make me sound soft, but believe me when I say, I know how to say the word "no" as well. 

Whether I say yes or no, in the end, you'll come out a happier, fulfilled man.


Comments

  1. Love your posts Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Mistress... yes or no, you will always have the key to the right answer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He was Hers

Enjoy the Ride - Part 5