Enjoy the Ride

This was a very short thread originally posted on my Twitter @ladydragonfly6. I hope that you enjoy it. (Content is the same with minor corrections to spelling, grammar, punctuation, or formatting.)

*  *  *  *  *

You open the trunk of the car and stare inside, a confused look on your face. “It’s empty.” I press up against your back. “I know,” I whisper, breath hot on your ear. “Put your hands together in front of you.” “But why?” you stammer and then flinch when my hand slaps your ass.

“Don’t ask, just do.” My voice in your ear is angry now and you quickly comply. Your wrists are quickly restrained in front of you. I run my hand down your back, below the way waistband of your pants, and slides inside. I smile at the feel of lace under my fingertips. Fingers exploring, I come across the touch of the plug fitted snugly in your ass. I smile again. “You’ve followed directions. That’s a good boy.”
Your cock twitches at the words but you stay still and wait to see what happens next. “Sit.”

Now you’re even more confused. “You want me to sit in the trunk?” I grab your arm and turn you to face me. “Do you really think it’s a good idea to question me right now? Sit!” Without thinking you sit, legs dangling out. “I look like an idiot,” you mumble.

I sigh. Now I’m disappointed. You had been doing so well. I bend and dig in a tote bag by my feet and pull out a gag. “Open,” I command and when you comply I fasten it tightly. “It’s not your place to question what I do. Do you understand me?” You nod your head. “No. Speak.”

A confused desperate look enters your eyes now and you try to speak. Your words are muffled and garbled and I smile. “Much better. My boy learns quickly.” I see that glint in your eye and I move forward. “Now, you’re going to lay down in this trunk. We’re going for a ride.”

You hesitate for a few seconds and then you are doing your best to fit your frame in the trunk. Pleased, I give your cock a few quick strokes through your pants until you’re groaning around the gag. You’re starting to drool. Your face is flushed. I pat your cheek. “Now you have to be quiet and enjoy the ride and afterwards you might get a treat. Can you do that for me?”
Your words are unclear but you try to answer. You’re plugged and aching and in the trunk of a car. Surprisingly you feel no fear, only anticipation.

I start to shut the lid and then stop. “Oh, I Almost forgot. Silly me!” I take my phone from my pocket and press a few buttons on the screen and the plug in your ass comes to life. The sounds of your moaning and groaning is beyond satisfying.

“Don’t make a mess now!” I say and laugh when your body starts to shake.
The lid closes and you are left in the dark, waiting. Aching. Wondering. Desperate to cum but desperate not to disappoint me.

Enjoy the ride.

Comments

  1. Waiting. Aching. Wondering. Desperate.

    Oh my, that's fantastic. Clearly a beginner sub who hasn't learned to fully trust his Lady, but we all have to start somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He was Hers

A Bit About Me

Enjoy the Ride - Part 5