Enjoy the Ride Part 3

This was a thread originally posted on my Twitter @ladydragonfly6. I hope that you enjoy it. (Content is the same with minor corrections to spelling, grammar, punctuation, or formatting.)

Part 1 of this story can be found here.
Part 2 of this story can be found here.

And now on to part three...

* * * * * *

Once we get inside our hotel room, I lock the door behind us and cut the bonds off your wrists. "Strip down but leave the panties on."

Shoes, socks and shirt are quickly shed but you hesitate at the button of your jeans, the blush covering your whole body this time.

Your eyes meet mine and I stare back at you and frown. "Pants. Now."

You wince at the harsh tone of my voice and shove your pants down around your ankles.
"Cute panties," I say with a smirk. "I'm surprised you chose lace. Now turn around and show me the plug."

"Please, Mistress," you say quietly, face still burning and eyes on the floor.

"Please Mistress what? Are you embarrassed all of a sudden?" My voice is a bit louder now.
"Yes, Mistress, the plug embarrasses me. I don't want you to see my ass this way."

"Do you think that you are the first boy I've seen in a plug and panties?"

Your eyes dart up to meet mine and then you resume staring a hole in the rug. "No Mistress, I know I'm not."
"Did you think that I'm going to be easy on you? Is that why you are disobeying me right now?" Even though my voice is now a low purr, you jump as though I've struck you.

"I don't know Mistress."

"Kneel."
You instantly drop to your knees. I slide my hands up under my skirt and remove my panties. "Open your mouth." Now, you are suddenly eager to comply.

I grab your jaw and force you to look up at me. "Out of all the people in the world you would be embarrassed to be plugged in front of, it should not be ME! You are using that as a lame excuse to disobey! Fun time is over!"

Your eyes go wide and you start to tremble.


I get a towel and spread it out on the floor in front of you. "Hands and knees on the towel. I want that ass, MY ass in the air."

You don't hesitate this time. You hear me moving behind you and then you hear me texting. You wonder and wait to see what I have planned next.


I rub my hand down your spine and watch as goosebumps pop up on your skin. Then I push your panties down around your knees and take hold of the plug. I push against it so it almost feels as if it's gone deeper in your ass and you grunt into my panties.


I pull it out just a little and then back in it goes, this time eliciting a moan that almost sounds like "Fuck!"
"This is what embarrassed you? You like having your ass filled, don't you?"
You shake your head no and I laugh. You feel shame and excitement all at once.
More moans fill the room and without even knowing it you start rocking back and forth on your knees as I continue to fuck your ass with the plug. I lean forward until my mouth is next to your ear.


"You may say no but your body says yes. That cock, MY cock, is hard and leaking. You're my anal slut now."

Your eyes squeeze shut and you nod your head weakly. The plug buzzes to life with a low vibration and you groan louder as the aching in your cock intensifies.

"If I tell you to do something, you'll do it. Your punishment is coming." I smile as your eyes widen and fear crosses your face.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

To be continued....?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He was Hers

A Bit About Me

Enjoy the Ride - Part 5