Enjoy the Ride Part 4


This started off as a one time teaser tweet on my Twitter page Lady Dragonfly but has evolved into a multi-part mini story. I've transferred the tweets over to be read as one block of text with minor edits for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting. 

I hope that you enjoy it and it arouses more than your mind.

Part 1 can be found here
Part 2 can be found here
Part 3 can be found here

And now, on to Part 4....

*  *  *  *  *  *

You stare at me with wide eyes. I can see the fear in them.
Surely I wouldn't open up the door! Surely I wouldn't let anyone see you like this!
All I can do is smile and it does nothing to alleviate your fear. I pat your cheek. "Don't worry kitten. Trust me."

After the briefest of seconds, you nod your head.

"Stay just as you are. Don't move." I get up and open the door.
You resist the urge to turn your head and see who is there. Did I open the door wide enough for the stranger to see you? Was it someone you know? You strain to hear what I'm saying.
"Oh it looks like you have a new toy!" It's a woman's voice but it's not mine. You start breathing harder. "He's my little kitten in training. I'm afraid he's been a bit naughty today."

The humiliation you felt at being observed by strangers is nothing compared to the humiliation you feel at hearing the disappointment in my voice. You squirm just a little bit. "If he's a kitten then maybe his next plug should be one with a tail."

Your heart sinks. There is another person in the room and this voice belongs to a man! Before you can grasp the thought, the plug starts vibrating harder and you let out an involuntary moan. "I don't know. He really seems to like this one," I say with a smirk.

Your cock is aching so much that it's becoming painful. The sensations in your ass feel amazing. You can't hold the whimpers back anymore. I crouch down next to you and pull my panties from your mouth. "I'm going to blindfold you and then we're going to play with you. You are not allowed to cum without permission. Do you understand?"
Your voice is low and shaky. "Yes Mistress." I slip a blindfold over your eyes. I'm proud of you as you hold still. Even when I run my nails down your back and your body shivers, you do your best to stay still. "Good kitty."
"I want to stroke his cock. Do you have any gloves?" It's the man who speaks. I watch as every muscle in your body clenches tightly but your erection remains. "There is a box on the dresser." I caress your cheek and whisper in your ear again.
"Trust me kitten. No one will hurt you." I nibble on your earlobe until you start to gasp.
I leave your side and all you can hear is our whispered conversation. Then you hear the familiar snap of someone putting on latex gloves. Your mind starts to race. Was I really going to allow a man to stroke your cock? Would you enjoy it?
I sit next to you on one side and you assume the man on the other. "Since we've just started anal play, no one will be pegging you today. My friend Rebecca will be playing with your plug. You've already heard what James wants to do. Rebecca assures me that he's talented with his hands."
You take a deep breath and nod your head. You have sworn to obey me and you want to make up for your earlier disobedience. "Yes Mistress, I will try to make you proud but..."

"But?" "What will you be doing my Mistress?" You heart starts to pound at my soft laugh. "My sweet little kitty. I'm going to watch. I'm going to watch your body betray you and enjoy the touch of another man. I'm going to hear every moan, every groan, every whimper."

I kiss you on the cheek again. My breath is warm on your ear and sends shivers down your spine. "Then, my sweet, I'm going to hear you beg."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He was Hers

A Bit About Me

Enjoy the Ride - Part 5