Enjoy the Ride - Part 5

This started off as a one time teaser tweet on my Twitter page Lady Dragonfly but has evolved into a multi-part mini story. I've transferred the tweets over to be read as one block of text with minor edits for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting. 

Part one can be found here.

Part two can be found here.

Part three can be found here.

Part four can be found here.

And now we continue with Part Five and the possible conclusion. I hope you enjoy it.

*  *  *  *  *  *

Your heart pounds so hard that you wonder if everyone in the room can hear it. Your cock is hard, your ass is full, and you have witnesses to your humiliation. Your body flushes pink with embarrassment but quivers with excitement. You're scared but you want this.

You asked for this. You struggle not to jump when a fingertip grazes the head of your cock. "Oh, he's a very eager boy!" James exclaims with a laugh. Shame flows through you. "Open your mouth," I say, my voice low but firm. You open your mouth and two fingers slide inside.

You only have seconds to wonder if they are my fingers or if they belong to James before I command you to suck. "Taste yourself. Pretend that those fingers are a cock that you need to get nice and wet before it fucks your tight ass." You suck at them eagerly. Your head bobs up and down and you have just had your first ever taste of cum. It's a little weird that it's your own but it's not bad. You moan aloud as a hand grips your cock and slowly starts to stroke up and down the length of you.

"I think you liked tasting your cum. Your technique needs some work but I'll turn you into a good cock sucker in no time." You're a little disappointed in yourself at my words but also thrilled. You start sucking harder and faster on the fingers. You're determined to please me.

The vibrations of the plug in your ass start to intensify and the hand on your cock moves faster. You pause in your sucking for a second as the sensations become almost overwhelming. You remind yourself that you're not allowed to cum without permission. You resume sucking.

"You should see yourself. Drooling. Sucking. Dripping cum. I think you enjoy a man stroking your cock. You like it, don't you?" The hand around your cock squeezes tightly and you groan and nod your head yes. You're enjoying a man's touch. You're enjoying it a lot. The fingers are pulled from your mouth and you feel the drool dripping down your chin.

"Do you want James to stop?" "No, Mistress, I don't want him to stop," you say quickly. The hand resumes at a faster pace and the plug becomes even more intense. Your knees almost buckle and you are moaning steadily now.

"Picture this. My little slut on his knees. His cock in my hand. A hard cock plunging in and out of your ass as a sexy man fucks you. Would you like that?" "Yes Mistress," you gasp.

I slide my tongue along your neck, up to your ear. "Tell me what you want kitten. I want all the dirty details." I can hear the frustration in your moan and then the words start tumbling from your mouth.

"I want you! I want to please you! I want to touch and taste you! I want to have a man fuck my ass and fill me with cum because I'm your slut and I love it. I want to cum!" "Beg me. Make it good."

"Please. Please Mistress. I've never wanted to cum this much in my life. Please!" You're almost whimpering at this point. Your body is starting to tremble from the strain of trying to hold back your orgasm. Your fingers are clenching in the towel beneath you.

"Three conditions and you must accept all three. The plug goes on it's highest setting. You will fuck his hand until you cum. After you cum, you'll drink it. What's your answer?" You are hesitant to drink your cum but you readily agree. You're desperate to cum. "As you wish, Mistress."

I kiss your cheek. "Then cum for me my pet." The hand on your cock stills but doesn't let go. The plug in your ass vibrates so hard and fast that it' almost unbearable. You start thrusting into the hand, knowing it's a man, not caring, no longer ashamed.

"Imagine that you are fucking me as your ass is getting fucked by another. Hard and fast and we'll soon both be filled up with cum," I whisper in your ear. You thrust faster, until you are right on the edge. "Mistress, please!" "Cum."

One word is all you need as you cum with a roar. It feels like you will never stop cumming and then your arms go weak and you fall to the floor, panting. You are aware of nothing for several minutes other then the intense calm that is taking over your body. You blink when I remove the blindfold from your face and help you to sit. You realize that we're now alone in the room.

I smile and hand you a glass. "Drink up." You stare at the glass and the milky liquid inside. You consider saying no for a moment but then drink. The taste isn't as bad as you thought it would be. You feel a sense of pride when I smile at you.

I help you to your feet and lead you to the bathroom. Your dazed, wide eyes follow me as I start the shower and removed your plug. Then I remove my gloves and push you in the shower. I make sure you're clean and fresh, dried, and then wrapped in a robe. Then I tuck you into bed and shower myself.

You're sleepy but awake when I cuddle up against your back. You take my hand and hold it against your heart. Suddenly your eyes pop open wide and you squeeze my hand. "You were wearing gloves!"

"Yes, kitten." "So that wasn't a man??" "No, it was me. I told you we would work into things slowly." "But...but...I really thought it was James!"

"That was the point. We've talked about you playing with a man. We're taking steps to get there. You did me proud today." You smile and put my hand back over your heart. "Thank you for today. Thank you for the mind fuck too." "You're welcome kitten, now go to sleep."

You kiss my hand. "You didn't cum today Mistress. I'm sorry." "I had fun in other ways. We'll worry about my orgasms tomorrow."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He was Hers

A Bit About Me